Can you challenge yourself to answer these tricky scientific questions? Think back to what you learnt on Science Day. If you get stuck, you can always use the internet or books to help you.
These questions are from ‘The Electricity Show’ that we watched:
- What are the 2 ends of a battery called? _____________________ and ________________________
- What will happen to a bulb if you add an extra battery to the circuit? Select the answer your answer. The bulb will get brighter/dimmer.
- Electrical wires contain electrons. True or false?
These questions are from your activities in the classrooms:
- What happens to ice when you put salt on it?
- If I melt chocolate, can I reverse this reaction?
- Can you name one thing that is magnetic?
- Can you name one thing that will float?
- I have made a circuit with a battery, wires and a bulb. My bulb doesn’t light up. What could be wrong?